Smart Classrooms : A Smart classroom
is a presenter friendly classroom environment conducive to the Teaching /
Learning process. All smart classrooms are equipped with OHP linked to a
computer with high speed data networks and smart board. The classrooms are
acoustically built so as to prevent echo and reverberations. They are
designed to promote maximum interaction between the faculty and the
Central Library : Central Library,
located in an aesthetically designed ground floor of the multi-storied
polytechnic Building :
• Over 10,000 Volumes Books and 700 Titles
• On-Line access to National Digital Library
State-of-the art Language Laboratory
(with ORELL digital software):
• Key Features –25 Seater high-end Lab with individual user consoles for
1:1 teacher student interaction..
• Maximum Teacher Attention.
• AC ambience with Mock Seminar Hall Format.
• Right Multimedia Support.
• Effective Tool for Improving Linguistic Competence & Soft Skill
Seminar hall with latest model sound system and projection facility
: The college is having a large seminar hall with more than 100 seating
capacity. It is fully air conditioned and equipped with good acoustics,
audio visual aids such as microphones, video playback, slide projector etc.
These facilities cater to multiple uses such as meetings of students &
faculty members, convocations, presentations, workshops and conferences,
expert / guest lectures, etc.
• Large Computer centre with internet connectivity
• Computers served on Common LAN.
• Provision for Internet on Computer for teachers and students.
• Network managed by Servers & Managed Switches.
Hostel with Multi-Gym & Play Ground
• Separate hostel for boys and girls students with Well-Equipped Gym for
both the hostels
• Provision for Football, Cricket, Basket Ball, Volley Ball games for
the students in the College campus
• Annual Sports